Want to straighten your teeth practically invisibly?
Try Invisalign with Dr. Sudikoff
There are numerous reasons why you may want to straighten your teeth.
Besides their aesthetic impacts, crooked teeth can:
• be more difficult to clean, allowing plaque and tartar to build up
• cause an imbalance in your bite, leading to mechanical wear and tear on your teeth, or painful TMJ symptoms
While straighter teeth may be desirable, many adults shy away from braces because of the clunky metal look of traditional braces. If this sounds like you, you may be interested in a more modern approach to tooth straightening – Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a system of removable clear plastic aligners that are worn over your teeth to gently move them into better alignment. Designed by computer, they are custom fitted specifically for you.
At specified times during your treatment – approximately every 4 – 6 weeks – you’ll receive a new set of aligners as the treatment progresses and your teeth shift. It’s important to note that, while they are removable, you must wear yourInvisalign aligners for at least 22 hours per day.
What are the benefits of choosing invisible braces?
Invisalign can be used to correct teeth that are overcrowded, misaligned, or gapped. They can also address bite problems including overbites, underbites, cross bites and open bites.
Additional benefits are:
• They are completely transparent. Most people won’t even notice you are wearing them
• They are removable, allowing you to eat, brush and floss without brackets and wires to get in the way
• They are non-invasive, no hardware is fixed to your teeth
• They are comfortable. Made of smooth plastic, they are less likely to irritate the soft tissues of your mouth
• They are more affordable than other brands of invisible braces
Is Invisalign right for you?
Invisalign is a great option for people who want to straighten their teeth without conspicuous metal braces. They’re discreet, almost invisible, and can help you achieve a straight and healthy smile.
If you are interested in learning more aboutInvisalign, please call our office today to schedule a consultation. Call (704) 413-3688.