Teeth whitening has a long history and has evolved into one of the most popular aesthetic dental treatments available. If you’re ready to whiten your teeth, Dr. Kathryn Sudikoff provides state of the art technology and can help you get the results you desire.
With one treatment of Philips Zoom, patients will enjoy immediate results. And it’s entirely worry-free. Years of extensive research and clinical studies confirm that teeth whitening under the supervision of a dental professional is safe. In fact, many dental professionals consider teeth whitening the safest cosmetic procedure available.
Dental Crowns and Teeth Whitening
Empress Restorations – Mike
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Zoom Teeth Whitening
Over four million smiles are whiter, brighter and more confident thanks to Philips Zoom, #1 patient-requested professional teeth whitening brand. Zoom NiteWhite and DayWhite deliver the superior, professional results you want from the convenience of your own home.
Almost anyone can benefit from teeth whitening. Of course, there are many reasons for discolouration and not everyone will experience the same results. That’s why it’s important to see Dr. Kathryn Sudikoff at iDental Dilworth. There are many factors that play into what kind of whitening is right for you, and Dr. Sudikoff can help you get the best results possible.