Do you suffer from headaches, facial pain or jaw pain? Are your teeth worn, rough along the edges, or has there been a change in the fit of your dentures? If so, you might be suffering from a TMJ disorder.
Dental Crowns and Teeth Whitening
Empress Restorations – Mike
This is the term used when combining one or more dental treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile.
- In-chair teeth whitening generally involves the application of a whitening.
- Take-home teeth whitening requires a set of custom made trays to fit your teeth.
- Factors such as smoking, poor oral hygiene and diet can affect the longevity of the results.
Five crowns within 48 hours with Salma Kingston
Crowns are needed when a tooth has a significant amount of structural damage and a normal filling would not be adequate.
- Heavily filled teeth that have broken or that are likely to break in the near future.
- Teeth with old amalgam fillings often crack around the filling causing pain when chewing.
Get Relief From Pain Caused by TMJ
Charlotte area dentist Dr. Kathryn Sudikoff is one of North Carolinas leading dentist focused on the treatment of TMJ disorders. She can help you get relief! Call today to learn about TMJ treatment options.